petrol pump advertising

Got campaigning suggestions? People to contact, places to advertise? Methods to use? How have people responded to your campaigning? Talk about it here.

Moderator: Peak Moderation

oobers

petrol pump advertising

Post by oobers »

How about we advertise on the top of petrol pump nozzles? Provided the media company don't have messages vetted by the oil co's we could possibly get away with a message like "Think this tankful is costing a lot? When Peak Oil kicks in, things could get much worse. Go see Powerswitch bla bla" That is a bit tame actually. We could come up with something a bit more hard hitting, I'm sure :twisted:

The media co I have found that does this is Alvern Media. Their rate card is here: http://www.alvernmedia.co.uk/ratecard.html
Now all we need to do is raise ?35K :roll: It would be quite a coup though wouldn't it? And I bet there might be some spin off media coverage as the embarassed oil co's try and pull the plug...
ianryder

Post by ianryder »

Or we could save 35k and print our own stickers and go round and do them ourselves! Probably get better coverage when the media picks it up :-)

Obviously I'm only speaking hypothetically as I'd never encourage anything illegal :roll: