Extinction Rebellion

What can we do to change the minds of decision makers and people in general to actually do something about preparing for the forthcoming economic/energy crises (the ones after this one!)?

Moderator: Peak Moderation

eatyourveg

Extinction Rebellion

Post by eatyourveg »

Haven't posted for a long time, but this has happened and I thought of you lot:

https://rebellion.earth/

I joined, volunteered to be arrested and what have you. Old git, self employed, no mortgage. F--k all to lose.
"Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools". Douglas Bader.
woodburner

Post by woodburner »

You may have some luck changing politicians’ minds, but I wouldn’t hold your breath. The illuminati, or whatever they have morphed into, have Agenda 2030 on the go, and they have extinction of most of the human race on the list. They’ll do it by herding everyone into resiliant cities, or in the UK transition towns, somewhat similar to concentration camps. Then they’ll be able to process people.
To become an extremist, hang around with people you agree with. Cass Sunstein
eatyourveg

Post by eatyourveg »

woodburner wrote:You may have some luck changing politicians’ minds, but I wouldn’t hold your breath. The illuminati, or whatever they have morphed into, have Agenda 2030 on the go, and they have extinction of most of the human race on the list. They’ll do it by herding everyone into resiliant cities, or in the UK transition towns, somewhat similar to concentration camps. Then they’ll be able to process people.
Soylent Green stylee?
"Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools". Douglas Bader.
woodburner

Post by woodburner »

That is not plain English, and I haven’t a clue what those three words are supposed to convey. Care to explain?
To become an extremist, hang around with people you agree with. Cass Sunstein
adam2
Site Admin

Post by adam2 »

In the movie "soylent green" the world is hugely overcrowded and short of food.
Much of the limited available food is artificial and produced produced by Soylent Corporation who also offer various recycling and disposal services.

http://rachelaaron.net/soylent/history.html Link to website, I have no connection with them.

Teusday is Soylent Green day ! dont be late.
"Installers and owners of emergency diesels must assume that they will have to run for a week or more"
vtsnowedin

Post by vtsnowedin »

Last line of the Movie.
"Soylent Green is PEOPLE!! We've got to stop them... SOMEHOW!!!"